Pictures of the X2 progress in chronological order

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Ready for road testing

Well, its about 12:45 am CST Saturday morning. I am going to go testing this morning at around 8am. The electronics are all together and at this point the body still needs a little trim work so I didn't include it in the pic. I intend to run Thunder Power 3300s in 8s and do some low speed testing to get the transmitter dialed in and the speed control calibrated. Keep in mind that this Castle Creations HV-110 is designed for use in planes. So setting up this thing in a car is a task. I hope to get some pictures and video of the testing and I will post the results here. My friend John Stranahan will help me out with some chassis tweaking, electronics set-up and timing. We will use a quick and dirty way of measuring speed. We will measure out a set distance and time how long it takes to go that distance. Hopefully everything goes well. Wish me luck!

No comments: