Pictures of the X2 progress in chronological order

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Testing today-83 mph

Data from the 83 mph run.


Video of the 83 mph runs.

This post is a little late since Blogger was down for a while. This is from Sunday's test session. I was able to hit 83 mph. This was a bit of a disappointment. I was hoping to get at least 90 mph. I believe the next test session I will have to remove all the data logging equipment that can be a source of a lot of resistance in the power system. Another problem is that we are running out of room to get the cars up to speed and to slow down. I think a new spot has been found in the parking lot of a mall outside of Houston.

Possible new location for testing. At least 1500' of test space.

Test location we have been using for the past couple months. Only about 700' of running space.

No comments: